Monday, January 16, 2017

Statement:
I am no longer in any way associated with Great Cats World Park.  


I have not seen or spoken to Craig Wagner, the owner/director, since I slammed the back door of that moving truck and drove away two months ago. 

I am the former employee of what, on paper, is the quintessential dirt-ball roadside zoo.  I worked and lived at a privately owned, self-supported, non-accredited wildlife park that is not only open to the public, but has a breeding program and sends animals out to do live shows.

Though I no longer work for or live near the park, old habits die hard and I still talk about the park language such as mine and ours.

Over time I will be talking about what I saw, what I heard, and what I believe.  I will cover subjects such as hand raised cubs, live shows, private ownership, captive breeding, and yes, the treatment of the animals at Great Cats.



These are my opinions alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment